Chose the job you love and you will never work again in your life
We offer rewarding careers, internships, artists-in-residencies, and contract opportunities. Dark Reactor is an exciting creative company with a diverse range of projects. A broad portfolio of titles ensures a rewarding dynamic working experience and clear advancement opportunities. New recruits rub shoulders with experienced and talented artists from around the world. Dark Reactor is continually looking at ways of improving working conditions for staff and improving the internal processes and systems used for game development.
Dark Reactor is always ready to consider applications from the right people. If you are a highly experienced games professional interested in working with us, then we encourage you to send your resume and a covering letter to the appropriate address from our Contact page.
We are seeking a mid or hi level 3D artist with a passion to hard surface modelling to create props, weapons and vehicles. We are ideally seeking someone who is self motivated, extremely passionate in the subject matter. With that, also be able to take direction well, open minded, and is seeking an opportunity to learn and grow. We build some of the best looking content for modern games, and this opportunity will allow you to work on different projects.
* Strong proficiency in 3ds max or Maya
* Strong proficiency in Hi/Low Poly modeling
* Stronh UVs, normal map baking
* Strong understanding of realism in texturing
* Understanding of PBR
* LOD creation and Mesh optimization
* Works well with others, and open to feedback.
* Looking to learn and grow
Extra points :
* Experienced with substance Painter / Designer
* Sculpting in Zbrush
* Proficiency in UE4, CryEngine, Unity, etc
* Object scanning & Photogrammetry